Hi, I'm Liz- your local mullet friendly, queer, brewery lovin' Colorado Elopement Photographer. LGBTQIA+ Photographer, All Inclusive!
When I'm not photographing, I'm either going to therapy, or going on a hike. Both of which I believe to be good for the soul!
Photography is my absolute passion.
I enjoy photographing couples, elopements, intimate weddings, engagements, and unity in all forms! I’ll probs tear up when I see you and your bae get married.
I’ll travel anywhere to capture the emotions from your wedding day. Home-base is Colorado, but my visions are everywhere and anywhere. I am your dream Alternative Wedding Photographer!
I'm laughing 95% of the time- the other 5% is dedicated to crying while listening to The Smiths.
Let's plan your dream photoshoot.